To provide high quality, Biblically based education, in partnership with parents, to develop children to their full potential.
VALUES AND BELIEFS
- Develop faithfulness to the Lord and practice service and compassion to others.
- Develop and manifest the fruit of the Spirit. (Galatians 5:22—”But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”)
- Develop an understanding of grace, loyalty, self respect, respect for others and respect for property.
- Be encouraged to take risks, and accept that failure is a path to growth.
- Understand expected behaviours and know that actions have consequences.
- Develop responsibility for their own actions.
- Develop an awareness of good stewardship of all that the Lord has given us (Matthew 25: 14—30).
CULTURAL DIVERSITY AND MAORI DIMENSION
- Value and celebrate each other’s heritage, culture and people.
- “Love your neighbour as yourself,” by accepting similarities and differences.