STATEMENT OF FAITH
To be considered for a preference position in this school you must believe in and practise the following. This must be able to be confirmed by letter from your nominated Pastor.
- We believe that there is only one true, living and eternal God, united in one Godhead as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, redemption and final judgement.
- We believe in the Divine inspiration, inerracy, infallibility and trustworthiness of Holy Scripture as originally given, that God has providentially preserved for us the substance of original Scriptures and that these are the supreme authority in all matters of faith, life and conduct, knowledge, learning and teaching.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God to have dominion over the earth and to do all things to the glory of God.
- We believe in the universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall of Adam, rendering every man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation and redemption are through none other than the Lord Jesus Christ, who as our representative and substitute of His sacrificial death on the cross, freed us from the guilt, penalty, pollution and power of sin.
- We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting his repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ, and His indwelling and sanctifying work in the life of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all; those that are saved to the resurrection of life, and those who are lost to a resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in one Holy, universal church, which is the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong and in which they are united through the Holy Spirit.